Press Release: In Commemoration of the Anniversary of the Destruction of the Khilafah Hizb ut Tahrir / Wilayah Sudan Mobilizes the Muslims to Re-establish the Rightly Guided Khilafah on the Method of Prophethood
In Commemoration of the Anniversary of the Destruction of the Khilafah Hizb ut Tahrir / Wilayah Sudan Mobilizes the Muslims to Re-establish the Rightly Guided Khilafah on the Method of Prophethood
Today, Sunday, 21 Rajab 1436 AH corresponding to 10 May 2015 CE, marks the launch of a week of events to commemorate the destruction of the Khilafah organized by Hizb ut Tahrir / Wilayah Sudan, in the capital of Sudan, Khartoum, including other cities. It serves as a reminder to the Ummah that since the 28th of Rajab 1342 AH i.e. ninety-four Hijri years ago and until today it is living without a head, without the “shield”, and the banner of the Messenger of Allah (saw) is dropped, and the colonial flags of the darkness states are raised, the creation of Sykes – Picot.
• Ninety-four years of humiliation, shame, decline and decadence
• Ninety-four years without glory and dignity
• Ninety-four years without the Khilafah that protects Islam and its lands
• Ninety-four years without a Khaleefah to defend Muslim women and defeat the criminal enemies of Islam.
The week includes:
1. Placing banners (posters) in public places, bridges and markets that include ideas such as:
• Ninety-four years of living without the systems of Islam. Is it not the time for the people of power and protection to give the victory to the carriers of the banner of the Khilafah?
• In the Khilafah, sovereignty is to the Shariah not to the people.
• The Khilafah is the obligation from our Lord and the source of our Glory.
• Appointing one Khaleefah is an obligation on the Muslims.
• Khilafah will cut the hands of the Kaffir West interfering in Muslim countries.
2. Dialogues will be held in transport stations, markets, and universities throughout the week to rally the Muslims’ motivation to work to restore the second rightly guided Khilafah on the method of Prophethood, which includes distribution of brochures, booklets, and other publications to the public.
3. Delivering lectures, talks in mosques, and the distribution of leaflets and statements issued by the Hizb.
4. The Women’s Section of Hizb ut Tahrir / Wilayah Sudan will hold a lecture for women in the Women’s Section Media Office on Saturday, 27 Rajab 1436 AH corresponding to 16/05/2015 CE.
The week will continue until Sunday 28 Rajab 1436 AH corresponding to 17 May 2015 CE.
وَقُلِ اعْمَلُوا فَسَيَرَى اللَّهُ عَمَلَكُمْ وَرَسُولُهُ وَالْمُؤْمِنُونَ
“And say, “Do [as you will], for Allah will see your deeds, and [so, will] His Messenger and the believers” [At-Tawba: 105]
Ibrahim Othman (Abu Khalil)
Official Spokesman of Hizb ut Tahrir
in Wilayah Sudan