Press Release: Statement of the Official Spokesman of Hizb ut Tahrir in Wilayah Sudan In the Press Conference Regarding the Arrest of Hizb ut Tahrir Members
Statement of the Official Spokesman of Hizb ut Tahrir in Wilayah Sudan
In the Press Conference Regarding the Arrest of Hizb ut Tahrir Members
Following the distribution of a leaflet by Hizb ut Tahrir / Wilayah of Sudan on Wednesday 16 Rabi’ul Awwal 1436 AH, corresponding to 7 January 2015 CE, entitled: “Patching the Man-Made Constitution Deepens the Crisis; The Obligation is to Resolve it by a Constitution Based on the Doctrine of Islam”, the Security Services arrested nine members of Hizb ut Tahrir in the cities of Port Sudan, Gedaref, Al-Abyadh, Omdurman and Khartoum, where these Services created malicious reports in police stations against some of the members, and asked the rest to return to the Security Services today Thursday 08/01/2015, who are still taking into custody Mr. Basheer Yusuf from the city of Omdurman.
The frequent same arbitrary measures undertaken by the Security Services against the members of Hizb ut Tahrir after the Hizb distributed a leaflet to the sons of the Ummah, enlightening them on the application of the rulings of Islam on the current affairs of life. These measures are an evidence of the barbaric nature of the ruling power that deafened our ears with its civilized project that dies from fear of a written word; it is rather the word of Truth for which the heavens and the earth were created.
We in Hizb ut Tahrir / Wilayah of Sudan clarify the following:
• Hizb ut Tahrir is a political group working for the resumption of the Islamic way of life through the implementation of the righteous Khilafah State on the method of the Prophethood, whose time has come, and the method of the Hizb in this is to carry the Da’wah through intellectual and political struggles. The Hizb does not engage in material work, not out of fear, but in compliance with the method of the Prophet (saw) in establishing the State.
• Hizb ut Tahir is as clear as sunlight during the day; it does not coax nor flatter, nor is a hypocrite with the rulers in whose hands are the rein of matters, nor with the Kaffir colonizer, who is considered by the Hizb as an enemy to the Ummah. Nor does the Hizb conspire from beneath the table, but performs its political work under the light, it accepts and rejects on the basis of the great Islamic Aqeedah.
• The rulers of Sudan who are of the same heritage as the Muslim rulers conspire against their Ummah and the unity of their lands for the benefit of the Kaffir West, descending with the void nationalistic state into regional, ethnic and even tribal statelets, because they lack any intellectual base, or any political project on which basis the Ummah will rise.
• The way the government in Sudan confronted Hizb ut Tahrir’s political and intellectual project with demagogic acts; arresting, beating, preventing, intimidating and threatening, is further evidence of this government’s floundering and its lack of any thought or project, because thought must only be confronted with thought, not with oppression and abuse.
• Hizb ut Tahrir will continue to pass its ideas to the people, to break the media blackout that the Kaffir West is striking against it and echoed by the regimes that are attached to it and its tools. The intention behind this blackout is to prevent the Hizb from connecting with its Ummah so that the Ummah does not become aware of its revival project, the righteous Khilafah on the method of the Prophet that legislates a constitution based on the great Aqeedah of Islam, with which the Ummah will recover, rise from its sleep, and work to save all of humanity.
Ibrahim Othman (Abu Khalil)
Official Spokesman of Hizb ut Tahrir
in Wilayah Sudan